Changes to EAC CoC and EAC DoC forms
The following major provisions of the Decisions of EEC Board dated December 20, 2022 No. 198 "On changes in uniform forms of the certificate of conformity and declaration on compliance with the requirements of technical regulations Eurasian Economic Union and rules for their design" come into force May 06, 2023:
- In case of replacement of EAC CoC and EAC DoC the electronic record of CoC/DoC issued in place of CoC/DoC to be replaced shall contain "issued instead" (for CoC) or "accepted instead" (for DoC), and the registration number and date of CoC/DoC to be replaced.
In case of replacement of CoC/DoC and its annexes, the circulation of products in the customs territory of the EAEU shall not be suspended for the time required for such replacement
- EAC CoC and EAC DoC must contain QR-code.
A QR code is a unique digital identifier that allows you to go to the corresponding entry in the EAEU unified register of EAC CoC and EAC DoC in a few seconds.
- Information on factory inspection reports indicated in EAC CoC must contain number, date of the report, name of the certification body, number of accreditation certificate, name of the expert signed factory inspection report.
- EAC CoC and EAC DoC must contain information that serial CoC/DoC spread on the mass-produced products manufactured from the date of manufacture of selected product samples that have passed tests, indicating information on the date of manufacture of such samples of products (if any).
- CoC/DoC must contain information about Local representative agreement/contract with the manufacture.
Also Decisions of the Board of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EEC) dated April 04, 2023 No. 46 "On the unified register of issued certificates of conformity and registered declarations of conformity" come into force May 06, 2023.
More detailed information you can find here.
Original version of Decisions of EEC Board dated December 20, 2022 No. 198
Original version of Decisions of EEC Board dated April 04, 2023 No. 46
The information has been prepared by the IMA Simple team.
IMA Simple global services open extended opportunities for business. We provide a full-cycle international approvals service for IT, Telecom and electrical products and help your products meet the requirements and reach your target markets. IMA Simple team identifies applicable rules and standards and help you to get the certificates and declarations needed to sell your products in any country. We are always happy to make market access simpler for our customers.
Our experts will be happy to advise you on all changes to the EAC certification.
We are glad to hear from you, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com