Russian new Unified lists of products subjected to certification or declaration
Russian national document “Unified list of product subjected to certification and Unified list of product subjected to declaration” (further – new Unified lists) has been updated. Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2425 dated December 23, 2021 came into force on September 01, 2022.
This document replaces “Unified list of products subject to certification or declaration”, approved by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 dated December 01, 2009.
The main differences and novation:
- New Unified lists contain now list of products, EAEU HS codes, documents establishing requirements and methods of testing/measurement that relate to specific products.
- National certificates/declaration for specific products should include appropriate standards listed in new Unified lists. New Unified lists don’t include OKP/OKPD codes now. However, these OKP/OKPD codes should be indicated in the national certificates/declarations.
- Testing for the purpose of certification and declaration should be carried out in national accredited laboratory.
- Declaration may be replaced by a certification.
- New Unified lists have been supplemented with new products, some products have been excluded.
Application procedure of the new Unified lists.
- New Unified lists are valid from September 01, 2022 untill September 01, 2028.
- National certificates/declarations, that have been issued before September 1, 2022, are valid until expiration date, but no later than September 1, 2025.
- It is allowed to produce and release into circulation products, that were out of previous Unified list (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 982 dated December 01, 2009), without certificates/declarations and without marking - until September 01, 2023.
Original version of Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 2425.
The information has been prepared by the IMA Simple team.
IMA Simple global services open extended opportunities for business. We provide a full-cycle international approvals service for IT, Telecom and electrical products and help your products meet the requirements and reach your target markets. IMA Simple team identifies applicable rules and standards and help you to get the certificates and declarations needed to sell your products in any country. We are always happy to make market access simpler for our customers.
Our experts will be happy to advise you on all changes to the EAC certification.
We are glad to hear from you, don't hesitate to contact us via email@example.com